Heylala's Blah, Blah, Blah

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd. No, fly me, fly me, far as pole from pole; Rise Alps between us! and whole oceans roll! Ah, come not, write not, think not once of me, Nor share one pang of all I felt for thee. An excerpt from "Eloisa to Abelard" by Alexander Pope

Monday, August 21, 2006

About A Boy

More questions than answers

More dark than light

Once so close yet now

So very far away

Still wondering what I did

I just stood still

But you ran away

Wishing we could go back

To something so real

Back to a place of truth

Instead of what we got now

It’s all so very cordial

At times somewhat forced

I think of you often

And once what was

I miss you even now

Even though you ran away

I continue to stand still